A disturbing video has surfaced which shows the moment a male contestant was consumed by fire following a botched stunt at the Mr. University of Ibadan competition.
According to Instablog9ja, the unidentified male had attempted to channel the god Sango during his performance, but things went southward as he played with fire which immediately consumed his face. And from the video, one of the contestants who tried to help him got burnt, too.
Sources close to the situation confirmed that the victim was quickly rushed to the university’s teaching hospital, where he is currently getting medical care.
See the disturbing video below.