Male Contestant Who Got Burnt During Mr. University of Ibadan Competition Recovers

Remember the video of the which showed the moment a male contestant was consumed by fire following a botched stunt at the Mr. University of Ibadan competition?

Well, the young student is now in recovery.

The sad accident happened as he attempted to channel the god Sango during his performance, but things went southward as he played with fire which immediately consumed his neck. And from the video, one of the contestants who tried to help him got burnt, too.

He was rushed to the university’s teaching hospital, and now is on the road to recovery.

See the clip, plus his recovery photos below.

,

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *